* PREORDER BEFORE 12/5 TO RECEIVE BY CHRISTMAS (U.S. guarantee only) *
* LIMITED EDITION: Signed bookplate edition will include a stickable, custom-illustrated bookplate matching the colors of the book, handsigned by Letters to Strangers founder Diana Chao *
Letters to Strangers presents...
The world's first-ever youth-for-youth mental health guidebook! In this book, we cover the A to Z of mental health in style. Featuring lots and lots of art submitted by young people around the world, an appendix with countless do-it-yourself resources, and a global approach to mental health, we guarantee that this guidebook is unlike anything you've ever seen. We are proud of our intersectional approach: every identity-focused chapter is written by and/or extensively reviewed by youth and leaders of that community. Though some chapters will be less globally-applicable than others (it is impossible for us to describe every country's healthcare system, for example, so we decided to just use the U.S. as a case study), this book for the most part is desigend for a global audience. And though it is called youth-for-youth, practically everything in this book is relevant for people of all ages. Mental health, after all, affects everyone.
This book's features:
- Written entirely by 14- to 21-year-olds and reviewed by experts and medical professionals
- Input of 50+ people around the world, from Tunisia to Bhutan
- Almost 1000 citations of scientific papers and websites
- 2 years of collecting stories and interviews
- The 1st comprehensive dive into race/ethnicity & mental health in the U.S. since the surgeon-general’s report in 2001
*For special bulk orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org *
Youth-for-Youth Mental Health Guidebook
Types of Mental Disorders
Types of Medication
Types of Therapy
Places of Treatment
Navigating the U.S. Healthcare System
Protective Factors & Self-Care
Supporting Someone with a Mental Health Concern
Race/Ethnicity & Mental Health
Religion & Mental Health
Gender/Sexual Identity & Mental Health
Socioeconomic Status & Mental Health
Deep Dive: Youth & Mental Health
LETTERS TO STRANGERS INC., 30 DAY RETURN POLICY
(Don't worry, Letters to Strangers doesn't charge any restocking fees!)
Here at L2S (Letters to Strangers), we want you to be completely satisfied with every item you purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you may return unopened item(s) or exchange opened item(s) within 30 days from the delivery date (shipping fee for returns and exchanges are not included, please prepare and supply your own).
RETURN/EXCHANGE: Opened item(s) CANNOT be returned.
If you are not satisfied with the item(s) received, you have 30 days to ship your item(s) from the order date to return unopened packages or exchange opened packages. Item(s) must be returned to and received by L2S at the customer's expense in order to receive a refund or exchange (shipping costs will not be refunded). When returning item(s), L2S highly recommends having the package insured and tracked; L2S is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged item(s) that are being returned for a refund or exchange.
OPENED ITEMS can only be exchanged for items of equal value or less or given equal value store credit to be used within 30 days.
UNOPENED ITEMS can be refunded, exchanged for items of equal value or less, or given equal value store credit to be used within 30 days.
Customers can send item(s) back using any trackable method (FedEx, USPS, UPS) at the customer’s expense. Please include the following in your return package:
- Your name, phone number, email address, and billing address (these should be the ones you used to purchase the item(s))
- Whether the item is for return or exchange. If exchange, please provide the new item of equal value or less that you would like in exchange. Please note the size and/or color choice you would like, if applicable to the item.
- Order number or confirmation number from your original order.
Please ship all item(s) to:
Letters to Strangers, Inc.
2115 Aviation Dr.
Upland, CA 91786
If you have received the incorrect or are missing an item(s), please contact our merchandise department by email (email@example.com) with the subject line Order Error. Please have your order number or confirmation number ready for us to better assist you.
If your item(s) were received damaged (unsealed or defective), please contact our merchandise department by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line Order Damaged. Please have your order number or confirmation number ready for us to better assist you.
ORDER NOT RECEIVED BUT TRACKING SAYS IT WAS DELIVERED
Sometimes carriers scan packages before they've actually reached their destination, so it may be a few days before it arrives. Also, check with any family, neighbors, or front desk workers who may have accepted it.
Carriers also sometimes place the package in a safe place, like behind bushes or on a back porch. If you're still unable to locate your package and don't see a missed delivery notice, please contact the carrier directly for assistance.
CANCEL ORDER (TIME SENSITIVE)
- you would like to cancel an order, please contact our merchandise department by email (email@example.com) with the subject line Order Cancellation within 24 hours following your order. Please have your order number or confirmation number ready for us to better assist you.